Monday, March 25, 2013

Sodam Sign


  So I got a request for a sign for a coffee house in S.Korea. This above is the paper sketch I made after some design brainstorming in another sketchbook. Coffee and Tea for ladies like to have Victorian things going on so I put plants on the side, that's what Victorians always did right? Apart from putting lead powder on their faces and have factory workers burn in fires. The tea cup is based generally on some other cup we have. The ribbon on the bottom is very English too.
I advised against the name but it seems like their hands were tied.
These are some color variations I did in a vector drawing from the sketch on the computer. These aren't the original designs, it's the version I made to show on the internet by adding a bump texture and paper backdrop.

Here's the end product on a window or door or something. I'm very excited on how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment