Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little House Little Car

Hey guys! I'm really sorry that I missed a day! I was really busy yesterday and I didn't do it. But you know what? Through the magic of the internet I'm going to cheat time and have posted this post that I'm writing today, yesterday! Then I'll write another one later today.
Okay with that disclaimer I can discuss this image. When I painted this I hadn't done watercolor in a while and I had a go. This time I put black lines. There's also oil pastels on there too. I guess the building is a mix of Russian and English traditional styles?
I can't seem to say a whole lot about this image like the others which I've spoke about them way too much. I think it was inspired by the indie game Machinarium which is by the game company Amanita Design. That game is super beautiful.

See you tomorrow! (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment