Friday, May 3, 2013

Cabrillo


 This is anthropological historical paleontological discoveries that I found at my mother's house on holiday. I drew this stuff possibly in 2002 and 2003 when I went to community college! There is a LOT of work I found but unfortunately most of it's very very embarrassing/very bad.
This is some boring stuff that you do in art classes! I remember drawing that paper bag and teapot and thinking it was the best thing ever done by a human but now it looks mediocre to me. I drew lines around and all the details were blurry. I was 19 though. The bottom image is pretty cool too. I could have moved around the trees a little to improve composition. The middle bunch of leaves in the middle probably could be removed. Also the leaves are too lazily done. The tree on the left should be detailed and as dark as that paling.
More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment