Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Medieval Feast

  Hey guys! I tried my hand at trying to make a tri-fold menu. I got this far but never did the reverse side because I felt like I needed to redo the drawing because it's too rough. It doesn't sit well with the digitally created borders and textile patterns in the background. If it's a little more cleanly drawn and a more complex design it might work.
  So basically it's a joke menu for a fictional medieval themed restaurant called "Medieval Feast" with the slogan "Prices so Fair You'll Never Go Baroque!!" it's hard to read because of the font. Letter 'e' looks like 'r' doesn't it. I might redo this and get a real one printed because when they're printed out it makes it really cool and nifty. It's also not very done in that on the middle and right panels there is lots of empty space which should be filled by more illustrations. I might do the whole image like I did Sodam Cafe's sign by hand drawing and then going over the top with illustrator.
Anyway enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment