Friday, March 29, 2013

Back Garden

  This is a painting I did of the view across from my back garden. It's got that impressive tree there. I really wanted to put lots of texture with thick globs of paint but I couldn't really do it. Also this image isn't really finished. But it's not going to get any more finished because I've decided that it's shitty and I can't be bothered to continue. You can see the tree on the foreground just right of the big tree sort of blends into the background. I tried mixing in specks of color but with spraying flicks of the brush. It's something I started in school with dabbing stipples but just another version. You can see prior experiments here and here. This painting looked pretty cool before I put colors on it though. Alack the day I ruin a grisaille! I know it can be fixed but- srsly tho, whatevz! I got lots of cooler stuff I wanna paint. You'll see! You'll all see and be sorry. You'll herald the day with my name! (Not really)

  On a side note I've sort of expended all of my stores of finished colored paintings from the last couple of years since universty. From here on it will mostly be sketches and drawings but finished works also mixed in. BE WARNED. Also don't stop following! (I know I have zero followers) Please check this every day and comment and be my friend! Please! I beg of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment